Webhelp Portugal has an opportunity in a project where you will manage customers from a well-known British TV Network and we are looking for Spanish speakers with a good level of english, for a back-office position, to join our team in Lisbon.
If you are passionate about the customer care sector, enjoy being in contact with customers, to solve issues and to find the best solutions, and are looking for a long term project in a back-office position, send us your application, we would love to meet you!
European leader in the customer service industry, Webhelp was created in 2000, counting now with more than 35 000 collaborators in 28 countries. At Webhelp Portugal (Lisbon), you will have the opportunity to contribute to the development of our presence in Portugal, and to grow together with us.
By integrating the Webhelp team, you’ll have the pleasure to work with talented, motivated and dynamic colleagues, where you will have the opportunity to work in an environment in constant evolution.
• Answer to customer requests, in a simple way, ensuring their satisfaction through a unique customer experience;
• You will establish this connection by replying to emails and webforms sent via a website;
• Advise customers about products and services
• Manage issues and difficulties with the products and services supplied;
• Manage claims and requests, by providing advice and information by writing;
• Manage the customer accounts, billing and credits, as well as issues related to those.
• You have High School Diploma or higher;
• You are native or fluent (level C2) in Spanish (mandatory);
• You have English knowledge (B2 level mandatory);
• Availability to work in rotating schedules from Monday to Sunday, between 11 AM and 11 PM;
• Adaptability to different schedules, considering the project needs;
• You have excellent communication skills;
• You are recognized for your attention to detail and dynamics;
• You enjoy challenges and you currently looking to join an exciting high growth company.
• Working contract;
• Initial and continued training;
• Attractive basic salary + monthly bonus;
• Transportation allowance;
• Private Health Insurance (after 6 months of contract);
• Multicultural environment;
• Stable work and career development;
• Reimbursement of flight ticket, for candidates relocating from abroad;
• Accommodation provided during the first month of work, for candidates relocating from abroad;
• Profit from our partnerships with several entities, namely with Gyms and Restaurants, so you can take the most of your experience in Lisbon.
Ready to take up the challenge?
By joining Webhelp, you will be integrating a dynamic company where you can make a difference and find real career development opportunities.
More than your past experience, your motivation and personality will make the difference!
Join our team and show off your talent!
Apply here: http://job.webhelp.pt/portugal/en/spanish-back-office-assistant
To know more about us, visit our websites here:
• Website: http://job.webhelp.pt/
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/WebhelpPortugal/
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Votre CV n'est pas encore dans la CVthèque? Publiez votre CV en ligne en moins de 5 mn et rendez vous visible de recruteurs ouverts à des profils non standards!Téléchargez votre CV
Vous êtes à la recherche de la perle rare? Publiez gratuitement votre annonce en ligne et accéder à des candidats qui sortent du lot.Publiez une annonce