Webhelp is a global business process outsourcer (BPO), specialising in customer experience and payment management in addition to sales and marketing services across voice, social and digital channels. From 26 countries with a 35,000-strong team, our focus is on engineering performance improvements and delivering a real and lasting transformation in our clients’ operating models to generate financial advantage. We partner with some of the world’s most progressive brands including Sky, Shop Direct, Bouygues, Direct Energie, KPN, Vodafone, La Redoute, Michael Kors and Valentino. Headquartered in Paris, France, the company has grown its revenues by more than 250% in the last 4 years by investing in its people, the environment they work in and developing its analytical and operating capability to deliver a transformational outsourcing proposition that addresses the challenges of an omni-channel world. Webhelp is owned by its management and KKR, a leading global investment firm, as of February 2016.
Are you looking for an international experience or to have a gap year, in a beautiful country, with amazing beaches, historic places to visit and lovely terraces to enjoy the end of your working days?
Join us in Lisbon, we are increasing our teams!
Our office in Lisbon is located at Expo, with the most beautiful view over River Tagus, where all the trendy companies are installing themselves, creating an amazing atmosphere, where you can meet dozens of different cultures and learn several languages with your peers.
We are looking for fluent speakers (level C2 or native) in French, German, Flemish, Dutch or Italian, with availability to work with us for at least 6 months, willing to learn new software and technics in order to provide the best customer experience.
We have multilingual projects, where you will work with well-renowned brands, getting the chance to know the business and improve your professional experience within a multinational company, with more than 35 000 workers worldwide, split by 28 countries.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will be:
• Answer to customer queries and requests, in a simple way keeping your smile, ensuring their satisfaction through a unique customer experience.
• Keep in contact with clients by receiving incoming calls and emails, managing claims and requests.
Please be aware of the general requirements:
• Fluency in French OR German OR Flemish OR Dutch OR Italian (C2 Level or Native);
• Good knowledge of English (B2 level);
• Availability to work in rotating shifts from Monday to Sunday, from 7 am to 7pm (schedules depend on the project), with 2 days off per week;
• Good computer skills;
• Any kind of previous experience or contact with clients
• Excellent communication skills;
• Good listening and empathy skills;
• Good time management skills;
• Team spirit and flexibility.
What you can expect from us:
• Working contract since day one;
• Initial and continued training;
• Benefits: base salary + monthly performance bonus + monthly transportation allowance;
• Private Health Insurance if you decide to stay with us for more than 6 months;
• Multicultural environment, which is a big help to develop your interpersonal skills and improve your language skills;
• If you want to remain with us for a long period you will have the opportunity to develop your career, with internal progression, while enjoying stable working conditions;
• If you live abroad, we will provide you a first month of free accommodation, to help you settle in Lisbon, and also after 6 months in the company we will reimburse you for your expenses with your flight ticket, up to 400€;
• To help you enjoy your stay in Lisbon and make the most of your experience, you will profit from our partnerships with several entities, namely with gyms, restaurants, beauty centers, pharmacies, etc.!
Ready to take up the challenge?
By joining Webhelp Portugal, you will integrate a dynamic company where you can make a difference and find real career development opportunities. More than your experience, your motivation and personality will make the difference.
Join our team and show off your talent!
Apply here: http://job.webhelp.pt/portugal/en/french-customer-advisor
To know more about us, visit our websites here:
• Website: http://job.webhelp.pt/
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/WebhelpPortugal/
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Votre CV n'est pas encore dans la CVthèque? Publiez votre CV en ligne en moins de 5 mn et rendez vous visible de recruteurs ouverts à des profils non standards!Téléchargez votre CV
Vous êtes à la recherche de la perle rare? Publiez gratuitement votre annonce en ligne et accéder à des candidats qui sortent du lot.Publiez une annonce