Webhelp is a global business process outsourcer (BPO), specialising in customer experience and payment management in addition to sales and marketing services across voice, social and digital channels. From 26 countries with a 35,000-strong team, our focus is on engineering performance improvements and delivering a real and lasting transformation in our clients’ operating models to generate financial advantage. We partner with some of the world’s most progressive brands including Sky, Shop Direct, Bouygues, Direct Energie, KPN, Vodafone, La Redoute, Michael Kors and Valentino. Headquartered in Paris, France, the company has grown its revenues by more than 250% in the last 4 years by investing in its people, the environment they work in and developing its analytical and operating capability to deliver a transformational outsourcing proposition that addresses the challenges of an omni-channel world. Webhelp is owned by its management and KKR, a leading global investment firm, as of February 2016.
Are you looking for an international experience or to have a gap year, in a beautiful country, with amazing beaches, historic places to visit and lovely terraces to enjoy the end of your working days? Join Webhelp in Lisbon, we are increasing our teams!
Our office in Lisbon is located at Expo, with the most beautiful view over River Tagus, where all the trendy companies are installing themselves, creating an amazing atmosphere, where you can meet dozens of different cultures and learn several languages with your peers. We have multilingual projects, where you will work with well-renowned brands, getting the chance to know the business and to improve your professional experience within a multinational company, with more than 35 000 workers worldwide, split by 28 countries!
We are looking for fluent speakers (level C2 or native) in Flemish or Dutch, for a new project related to Retail and E-Commerce.
In this project, you will work for a worldwide known sports brand, where you will breath the brand’s ADN, allowing you to be authentic, to perform a high-quality service, with a touch of elegance. You will have full training to learn and understand all about the business, providing you deep insights about all products’ categories, to learn how to measure the customer satisfaction, as well as, to provide a custom service with solutions adapted to each customer. You will work in a multi-channel project, supporting customers by phone, email, chats, social media, as well as, secure payments.
• Online sales follow up
• Replying to customers queries concerning the different product’s categories via phone, email, chat and social media
• Support customer with secure payments
• Customer loyalty program
• Fluency in Flemish or Dutch (C2 or Native) – Mandatory
• Good knowledge of English (C1 level);
• Availability to work in rotating shifts from Monday to Saturday, from 8 AM to 6 PM, with 2 days off per week;
• Good computer skills;
• Any kind of previous experience or contact with clients
• Excellent communication skills;
• Good listening and empathy skills;
• Good time management skills;
• Team spirit and flexibility.
What you can expect from us:
• Working contract since day one;
• Initial and continued training;
• Benefits: base salary + monthly performance bonus + monthly transportation allowance;
• Private Health Insurance if you decide to stay with us for more than 6 months;
• Multicultural environment, which is a big help to develop your interpersonal skills and improve your language skills;
• If you want to remain with us for a long period you will have the opportunity to develop your career, with internal progression, while enjoying stable working conditions;
• If you live abroad, we will provide you a first month of free accommodation, to help you settle in Lisbon, and also after 6 months in the company we will reimburse you for your expenses with your flight ticket, up to 400€;
• To help you enjoy your stay in Lisbon and make the most of your experience, you will profit from our partnerships with several entities, namely with gyms, restaurants, beauty centers, pharmacies, etc.!
Ready to take up the challenge?
By joining Webhelp Portugal, you will integrate a dynamic company where you can make a difference and find real career development opportunities. More than your experience, your motivation and personality will make the difference.
Join our team and show off your talent!
Send your application to: http://job.webhelp.pt/portugal/en/dutch-e-commerce-customer-advisor
To know more about us, visit our websites here:
• Website: http://job.webhelp.pt/
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/WebhelpPortugal/
• Email: email@example.com
Votre CV n'est pas encore dans la CVthèque? Publiez votre CV en ligne en moins de 5 mn et rendez vous visible de recruteurs ouverts à des profils non standards!Téléchargez votre CV
Vous êtes à la recherche de la perle rare? Publiez gratuitement votre annonce en ligne et accéder à des candidats qui sortent du lot.Publiez une annonce